Driving large big engine cars can be an expensive drain on your resources and with rising gas prices even small compact cars can seem expensive to run. With gas credit cards you can save money by earning discounts on your gas costs. Normally gas rebate cards can earn you anything between 3% to 5% discount on your gas bill, come of the cards listed provide you with cash back. All of the gas rebates are dependent on your level of spending and normally offer a bonus for buying gas.
- Membership Rewards® bonus: 25K points, redeemable for select gift cards valued at $250, when you spend $2,000 in your first three months of Card membership
- Membership Rewards® points multiply fast! Earn 3X points on airfare, 2X points on gas and groceries, 1X points on everything else
- Exclusive access to Gold Card Destinations and events - Enjoy special travel packages and amenities at hotels worldwide, as well as select concerts, shows, sporting events, and more.
- Introductory annual fee of $0 for the first year, then $175
- Get a decision in as little as 60 seconds.
|APR: N/A*||Intro rate: N/A*||Intro period: N/A*|
|Grace period: Check Site||Annual fee: $0.00 1 year, then $175.00*|