Information about You
We do not store information about you except where you supply your email address in order to subscribe to our mailing list.
We do not require you to create an account or share any personally identifiable information in order to use our site. When you choose to apply for a credit card offer presented at JSNet.org, you are taken directly to the credit card issuer's website and you provide your information directly to the issuer.
We do not store this information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We will not disclose your information to any third parties other than our service providers or advisers except as follows:
- where such disclosure is required by law, order of court or other competent tribunal or for the purposes of litigation or prospective litigation
- to any relevant regulatory body
- where we transfer all or part of our business to another entity
- where we have your consent to make disclosure
Google and the DoubleClick DART cookie:
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
If you would like to contact about privacy issues or any other matter please contact us